Towards a digital strategy for the Northern Territory
Help shape the digital future of the Territory by having your say on the ‘Towards a Digital Strategy for the Northern Territory’ discussion paper and register for a free public forum.
The Northern Territory Government are seeking Territorians views and contributions to the development of the strategy which will create the framework to diversify and strengthen digital capabilities for Territory communities and businesses.
This discussion paper will inform the creation of a Digital Territory Strategy which will identify the digital objectives and priorities over the next five years and outline a roadmap of actions to:
- drive economic development and jobs growth in the Territory
- support children and prepare them for the digital challenges and opportunities they face
- strengthen government delivery of better services in the bush
- help build vibrant, safe and sustainable communities and
- restore trust in Government
The final strategy will provide the framework to establish the Territory as an active contributor to the global digital economy.
To download the discussion paper and register for the forums, go to Have Your Say. The closing date for feedback is 13 October 2017.
- Darwin: Monday 25 September 2017, 9am - 1pm
- Alice Springs: Thursday 28 September 2017, 10am - 2pm