Information packs for your business

You can get information to help with your business activities in the Northern Territory (NT) from the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS).

The ABLIS website has information packs containing checklists, fact sheets and useful contacts in the following business categories:

  • home-based  - businesses operating from or at home
  • tourism - tour operators, travel agents or boarding houses
  • food - cafes, restaurants, takeaway restaurants, market stalls, caterers, food manufacturers, food transporters or tour operators
  • manufacturing
  • Northern Territory business - covers general information for any business in the NT.

Last updated: 03 August 2018