Serve alcohol responsibly

Any person involved in the service of alcohol in the Northern Territory must have a responsible service of alcohol (RSA) certificate.

Employees need to have an RSA certificate within one month of starting work at a licensed premise.

RSA certificates from other states and territories

The Northern Territory Government recognises RSA certificates issued by all accredited Australian training providers.

Where to find an RSA training provider

You can find more information about RSA training on the Australian Government's Department of Education and Training website or at your local Territory Business Centre.

Last updated: 02 August 2018