For employees in NT
Advice for job seekers and information about employee rights, pay and entitlements.
- Your rights at work and complaints
How to deal with pay and disputes at work, including bullying, discrimination, dismissals and redundancies.
- Workplace conditions, health and safety
Workers and rights and responsibilities for a safe and healthy workplace.
- Wages and conditions of employment
Where to find information on your work award, agreement or contract.
- Workers' compensation
Financial assistance for injuries and diseases you get while at work.
- Returning to work after injury or illness
Rehabilitation, going back to work and compensation when you are sick or ill due to your work.
- Northern Territory Government jobs
Find a job with the Northern Territory Government.
- Retrain and upgrade your skills
Career advice, job events and information about jobs in demand in the Northern Territory.
- Living and working in the NT
Where to find information about working and living in the Northern Territory.