Follow us on Twitter @LegAssemblyNT
Speaker's Media Release Sitting Dates - Next Sittings 18 - 27 October 2016
Media Briefing - 11 October 2016
Michael Tatham, Clerk of the Legislative Assembly will be conducting a briefing for media personnel from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday 11 October 2016 in the Litchfield Room (level 3, Parliament House).
The briefing will address matters including:
- Media accreditation
- Parliamentary privilege and rules for reporting in and from Parliament House
- Use of social media from the Assembly Media Gallery
- Availability of sound and video feeds of Assembly proceedings
- Procedure for the opening of the 13th Assembly
- Gallery representative/liaison with the Office of the Speaker and the Office of the Clerk Speaker
Please register your attendance with firstname.lastname@example.org. Sara is also available by telephone on 8946 1512.
Anti-Corruption, Integrity and Misconduct Commission Inquiry, Final Report - May 2016
Click here for a copy of the Report.
Click the link https://acimcinquiry.nt.gov.au/
Annual Schedule of Members Travel at Government Expense and Annual Schedule Containing Government Payments for each Member for Satellite and Mobile Phones
Click here for a copy of the Report