Hornibrook’s Wharf upgrade
Hornibrook’s Wharf is adjacent to Fisherman's Wharf and comprises of a wharf face and floating pontoon. The wharf is mainly used by fishing and other commercial operations.
Adjacent to Fisherman's Wharf, Darwin.
- Repairs to concrete wharf face
- Upgrades to electrical reticulation and lighting
- Addition of potable water and fire hydrant upgrades
- Installation of a new storm water run-off/catch tank
- Upgrade to pavement and hardstand area
- A barrier is being installed behind the new wharf face to prevent inappropriate loading on the wharf face.
Commencement of works
Works have commenced.
|Further Information:||Shane Dahlhelm
08 8999 3643